Click here for LATEST EVENTS AT THE HALL
*** Fun Bingo - Flower Show ***
Roxton Village Hall (Originally known as Roxton Parish Hall) is situated in the picturesque village of Roxton, 1 Mile from the A1/A421 "Black Cat" junction.
This popular village hall has been serving the community for over 60 years and is now a sought-after venue for the surrounding area.
- The entrance foyer leads into the main hall with a cloakroom to the left and entrance to the lounge and bar to the right.
- The large main hall is light and airy and has a serving hatch from the kitchen. It is licensed for up to 120 people, tables and chairs are available.
- There is a smaller lounge bar which has its own serving facilities with ambient and cold storage.
- The stage is approx. 10m2 with storage and dressing rooms.
- The kitchen includes an electric cooker with oven, grill and electric hob, there is crockery for 60 place settings.
- Safe limited off-road parking.
- Safe on-road parking in a quiet side road.
This exceptional village hall has:
- Licensed Premises
- Flexible hiring arrangements
- Licensed for commercial use
- Modern kitchen facilities
- Large hall with stage
- Regulatory certificates for electrics and fire appliances
- Fully heated
- Air conditioning