Roxton Village Hall is Supporting
Village Halls Week 2020
Join in or watch what we do! Welcome to any new members who get the first session free.
On this occasion a tea, coffee and cake session will follow so there will be refreshments from 12.30 for anyone at all, fit or otherwise, to call in! The more the merrier. Let's make it lunchtime fun, with calories.
Tuesday 21st evening 7.00 Friendly Bridge. New members welcome (no refreshments on this occasion) but a Full Bridge Day planned for Springtime.
Wednesday 22nd. 2.00pm till 4.00pm Carpet Bowls. Please come and join in, (instructions given if wanted) or just watch and have tea and biscuits.
Thursday 23rd. 2.30 onwards. Tea Coffee and Cakes and after schoolers particulaly welcome with children.
Friday 24th evening 7.00 for 7.30. BINGO for all. Bar open, always good fun!
Roxton Village Hall (Originally known as Roxton Parish Hall) is situated in the picturesque village of Roxton, 1 Mile from the A1/A421 "Black Cat" junction.
This popular village hall has been serving the community for over 60 years and is now a sought-after venue for the surrounding area.
- The entrance foyer leads into the main hall with a cloakroom to the left and entrance to the lounge and bar to the right.
- The large main hall is light and airy and has a serving hatch from the kitchen. It is licensed for up to 120 people, tables and chairs are available.
- There is a smaller lounge bar which has its own serving facilities with ambient and cold storage.
- The stage is approx. 10m2 with storage and dressing rooms.
- The kitchen includes an electric cooker with oven, grill and electric hob, there is crockery for 60 place settings.
- Safe limited off-road parking.
- Safe on-road parking in a quiet side road.
This exceptional village hall has:
- Licensed Premises
- Flexible hiring arrangements
- Licensed for commercial use
- Modern kitchen facilities
- Large hall with stage
- Regulatory certificates for electrics and fire appliances
- Fully heated
- Air conditioning